Tuesday 15 January 2008

Dark circles under eyes suggest art at 3 a.m. is not a substitute for beauty sleep


I really am exhausted from staying up last night. Don't know what it was, 3 a.m. is my normal cut off time. I feel most creative during the night.


Speaking of creative, I am so excited to be participating in Leah's Creative Every Day 2008 Challenge. Any excuse for a bit of creativity is good with me!


So I did loads last night, made a few necklaces, watched a bit of TV and sorted out some old photos of my GCSE Art Project. GCSEs are exams taken when you're sixteen in the UK. I chose to do Art and had a fantastic time, without it I wouldn't have discovered silk painting or felt making (and also without it I wouldn't have gotten FULL MARKS). Sorry, that just popped out. I was so proud.


Anyway, above is an example of my creativity of the day, since technically as it was 3 in the morning it was today and not last night. I just love the felt ball necklace, that'll be so hard to part with! Hopefully they'll be in the old Etsy shop soon enough, as soon as I can borrow a decent camera. My old one doesn't really pick up the details.
I'll post some of my GCSE Art Projects on some time. Right now, I'm preparing for lunch and and a shopping trip with my fantastic mum, so this is gonna have to wait.


No comments: