Monday 14 January 2008

Blog Baptism-Welcome one and all!

Hello everyone and anyone who may be reading this!

I don't want to be really boring and start with my name is Jemma and I am an artist in my free time, so instead, I'll just say my name is artist and I am a Jemma in my free time. I like to be a bit twisty with words...

I'm so new to this thing that I haven't really a clue how to go about it, maybe I should say why I've decided to start blogging. This is a bit like a diary, and I always hate the first page of diaries when you go into all sorts of detail about yourself and your hobbies and other rubbish. It's a bit pointless when it's a diary anyway becuase no one reads it but you. So maybe it's not so much like a diary after all.

I'm sorry, I know I talk rubbish. Bear with me because I actually do have some stuff to say.

The main reason I'm blogging is because I've been a bit creative of late and I've seen other artists blogging and wondered what it's like. I'm also trying to get the word out about my online jewellery shop at missjemthegem.etsy.com. Etsy is the best website in the world! I swear, I don't buy anything in shops anymore. If you like 100% handmade, vintage and unique items, Etsy is the one for you.

Enough about Etsy, what about me!!!!!!

Well, I have made some pieces recently that I am so proud of and I can't wait to share them with someone. Please leave me a comment to let me know there's someone out there!!!

More later, have to sort out some photos.

Jem

2 comments:

Leah said...

hi jemma, welcome to the blogosphere! thanks for joining in the creative every day 2008 challenge! :-)

Jemma said...

Thanks so much leah, I'm really looking forward to it!